The potential is there; it’s in you, your leaders, or your organization. But even the greatest potential needs a vision. Every person and every organization needs a vision, an aspiration, a dream. The kind of vision that raises the eyebrows of audacity, that is compelling — that you wake up to every day with energy and inspiration.
Potential + Vision + ?
Potential means you have the capacity. Vision means you have the aspiration. Now comes the hard part. You need clarity, precision, intentionality, alignment and a road map to go from where you are to where you want to be. I’ll help you find and take the right path, catalyze a good cause to find opportunities and solutions, and guide the organization to its sweet spot of success.
Here’s what I do:
- Develop and implement strategies to build alignment, and improve systems, structure and culture of purposeful execution and financial resource development across the organization;
- Help to execute on the strategies, determine metrics, evaluate performance and measure results;
- Identify, build support, execute and manage organizational change;
- Develop individual and team skills and practices to strengthen leaders and organizations in their ability to navigate change, improve effectiveness and grow emotional intelligence and mindfulness;
- Advise and represent non-profit organizations including:
- Tax-exempt formation, governance and compliance;
- Draft by-laws and amendments to corporate documents;
- Manage fair and non-litigious employee transitions;
- Oversee compliance with non-profit regulations including 990 reporting and meeting charity watchdog group standards.
What’s your vision?
Call me directly at 612-323-6333 and let’s get started!